We have a great variety of packages available to suit your needs - from mellow solo sax for your cocktail party to a full 5-piece band for your year-end celebration...
The HAVANA GAS BAND
LIVE MUSIC WEDDING PACKAGE
- 15h30 Wedding Ceremony
- 16h30 ‘Stormy C’ plays Solo Saxophone for pre-dinner drinks while photographs are being taken
- 18h00 Guests enter venue and Havana Gas provide background music on CDs during Starters.
We also provide announcements and playing of music as bride and groom enter, and a radio microphone for speeches.
- 20h00 Main course is served and Havana Gas play live music to warm up for the first dance.
Havana Gas continue playing live music for four hours.
- 24h00 ‘DJ Doogie Dogg’ plays disco for one hour until 01h00
If you need a PA System, music and a microphone for the Wedding ceremony, this can be arranged at a nominal fee. DJ overtime can also be arranged a nominal fee.
The HAVANA GAS BAND
LIVE MUSIC CORPORATE / PRIVATE FUNCTION PACKAGE
- 18h30 Guests arrive. ‘Stormy C ‘ plays solo saxophone for pre-dinner drinks."
- 19h30 Guests enter room. Havana Gas play background music on CDs for up to one hour.
- 20h30 Havana Gas play four hours of live music.
- 00h30 ‘DJ Doogie Dogg’ plays disco for one hour until 01h30. Overtime can be arranged.
A radio microphone is supplied for speeches.
Arrangements can be made with Doug
to play music for Awards/Prize-giving.
‘STORMY C’ on SAXPHONE or ‘DOUGIE D’ on GUITAR
a) WEDDING CEREMONY
- Set up PA and a microphone for the Minister
- Play suitable background music on CD (half an hour)
- Play saxophone (or guitar) for the bride’s entrance.
- Play sax/ guitar during the signing of the register.
- Play sax/guitar as the bride and groom exit the church
b) PRE-DINNER DRINKS (1 hour)
- We play wandering solo saxophone or guitar.
c) DINNER (2 hours)
- We play more saxophone/guitar – and add on vocals.
Overtime available per half hour.
STORMY C AND DOUGIE D UNPLUGGED
A totally new concept and product. The emphasis is on totally spontaneous live performances – no backing tracks. More of a restaurant/pub vibe – not too loud, great for watching and listening, and a little gentle dancing.
We play everything from sophisticated Jazz and Blues, to laid-back reggae, golden oldies, robust acoustic rock and lots of requests!
Dougie D plays percussion on his guitar to set up the groove – and it repeats round and round on a looping machine. Then he adds guitar and vocals. Stormy C plays saxophone, bass guitar and vocals.
You can book us as Solo artists, or as the Unplugged Duo for any of the events: Ceremony and/or Pre-Dinner Drinks and/or Dinner.